Diet has never been man’s best friend, however, if dietary plan was to be ignored, ultimately our well-being is at stake. When people are young and healthy, they are often not concerned about their health. They would often consume things that doesn’t contribute well in their body yet it tastes or it feels great. Over time, when an individual has a lack of concern about his/her health, their over all well-being is at risk. Indulging in this kind of immediate pleasure may seem enticing but what makes this kind of pleasure destructive is that it can potentially become habitual. And that my friend is the gateway to form of depression.
You’re not trying to scare me or anything or are you? Nope, not at all. If you would like to live a longer life, a life that feels great, a life that feels that you’re in control then you’re in for a treat!
Diet plans to lose weight
think that it’s alright to eat a lot when you start your day because it gives you fuel to do your tasks. I remember when I was trying to lose weight, I would only eat oatmeal with banana for breakfast. I tell you, that didn’t supply enough energy to start my day and that wasn’t the best diet to lose weight fast. I would suggest that eating hefty amount of carbohydrates alongside with nuts and fruits help you function throughout your day. Eating foods that are rich in fiber will help you flush out all that toxins and junk inside your body.
For lunchtime, vegetables and meat would be ideal but I suggest that portion of vegetables MUST be greater than your meat portion. Vegetables are packed with vitamins, minerals and fibre which over all help contribute to weight loss or weight management.
As for dinner time, I suggest that having a scheduled time to eat dinner would helps you regulate your weight management. 3 to 4 hours prior going to be would bed is ideal because it would give you time to burn off all the food in your stomach. Also, eating vegetables that out portions your meat and carbohydrates would helps you lose weight.
Lastly, if you feel hungry in between your days, its okay to snack. Although I would suggest eating healthy food which we are gong to be discussing on the next section!
Best food to eat to lose weight fast
What is the best way to lose weight fast? Without a doubt, whatever we consume in our body, it affects us in some way. We are going to be discussing the best foods to eat and
lose weight with the food that we consume.
- Avocados: Despite being high for a natural high fat content, it contains anti-inflammatory properties which helps regulate blood pressure and decrease bad cholesterol levels. In addition, it lowers the risk of getting heart disease.
- Broccoli: Not only that this is low in fat and calories but this green vegetable is packed with fiber. It is loaded with a lot of minerals, nutrients, and vitamins such as vitamin A, B2, B6, C, potassium, folate, magnesium and protein.
- Eggs: Aside from considered being as a “super food” it helps regulates insulin levels and prevents hunger, which in turn helps you lose weight
- Fatty fish: Salmon, mackerel and tuna are examples of fatty fishes, which are rich in Omega-3’s that provides good quality of protein in order to manage hunger and build muscles.
- Lentils: A plant based source of protein, it serves as an excellent food for weight loss because it helps regulate blood sugar levels. This means that you would feel more full and possibly not crave through out the day.
Best exercises to burn fat
Being aware of the food that we consume and sticking to a diet plan is only half of the battle. Exercising is the other part of that we must partake in order to achieve our desired goal.
- Cardio: whether if its running, sprinting, swimming it all has it’s benefits when it comes to losing weight. If you’re going with this path, I would suggest that you start slow but eventually add resistance and increase the length of your time doing cardio.
- Playing sports: Not only this is a fun activity, it also helps you lose weight! Not only you can play with your friends but you can also make new friends along the way!
- Weight lifting/calisthenics: Nothing but the good ol’ iron pumping way of losing weight! Surely, weight lifting helps you with not only losing weight but increasing your muscle mass. As for Calisthenics, if you would like to have a toned body and increase body strength then this kind of excercise is for you.
- Dance: Lastly, this probably one of the funnest way to lose weight because you engage yourself with music and expressing yourself along the way. You get to practice your dance moves so next time there’s a party, not only you feel confident about losing weight but you can also show off your new dance moves!!!
Thank you for reading this article, I hope that this gave you an idea with what is the best way to lose weight fast or diet plans to lose weight fast. Doesn’t matter, what matter is that this gave you a stepping stone to start your journey and eventually lead you to your ultimate success.