Pinty vs Gyms/Equipment
In this review we shall compare Pinty versus other ways of working out. Gyms are amazing for many various reasons, a lot of equipment and weights you can use to work out. However, Pinty is all in one! Its built for all kinds of work out. Whether you plan on loosing weight or trying to build muscle strength, Pinty can help you achieve that goal. Unlike going to the gym, you have to rely on multiple equipment for certain workouts. Plus, you also have to wait for your turn to use equipment. Pinty is an all efficient workout machine that fits comfortably at your home even if you don’t have much space. Featured with 2000W motors which allows the machine to target even unfamiliar angles in your body. This product also has 10 different preset programmes and runs up to 180 speed. Built with the latest technology, it intensifies an individual’s experience yet cuts down the time for people who wants to lose weight.
Best place to buy: Amazon.ca
Ranking: 4.3 out of 5
Price: CAD$ 339.99
Item weight: 29.9kg
Parcel Dimension: 155 x 72.5 x 24.5cm
Season: All Year round.
About the Product
If you are not familiar with Pinty, it’s a machine that allows you to do a full body work out. Unlike your other workout machine, it takes less space at home to store as well. It consists of 4 LED displays: mode, time, BMI, and speed. On top of that, it also has a built in loudspeaker for mp3 music which can help you feel motivated. .
LED Display & Panel
- 4 exercise modes available for your taste.
- LED monitor accurately displays time, calories burned and speed for your convenience while the integrated MP3 player keeps you entertained during your exercise.
- Premium powerful and quiet motor effectively shakes and helps shape your body.
- Half the time could reach double of the effect.
- You can choose from the 180 levels the level most fit you.
Powerful Vibration Plates
- 180 adjustable intensity levels to accommodate different workout preferences.
- Integrated swivel board with reflex massage feature to significantly improve workout results.
- Extra large in size, 330lb weight capacity, enlarged the range of people to use this machine.
- RESISTANCE STRAPS, Comes with two detachable RESISTANCE STRAPS for you to work out your arms and upper body in various positions.
- CUP HOLDER, the built-in cup holder for keeping you hydrated after intensive workout.
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Solid metal frame with weight capacity up to 330 lb., base board finished in non-toxic premium non-skid ABS, durable and anti-static; standing design with fence for safety.
Its expensive! But hold on, lets do the math!
Knowing that Pinty cost CAD$ 339.99 in Amazon.ca and plus tax would cost a total of CAD$ 387.82. Sounds an overwhelming price doesn’t it? What if I told you that owning a Pity machine is much cheaper than paying for a annual gym pass? From my personal experience, I used to pay CAD$ 60.00 per month. Imagine paying CAD$ 60.00 X 12 months = CAD$ 720 per year! That sounds bonkers. You can pretty much get a pair of Pinty for a whole year of gym pass. Not only you own the equipment, you don’t have to go to the gym nor have to wait for anybody until it’s your turn to use the equipment and you save few hundred dollars! I think it’s a win-win situation.
Pros & Cons
- Features 1.5 Hp 2000W motor & large platform.
- Has a built in MP3 program which allows you to listen to music while you work out.
- 10 different preset programs that you can use.
- 180 speed adjustment guarantees the proper workout intensity for every user.
- Solid metal frame which can hold up to 330lbs.
- Comes with 2 detachable resistance straps which allows you to work out your arms.
- Extra Larger Size and Function Roved to help lose weight, alleviate muscle pain, improve flexibility, improve blood circulation and increase muscle mass.
- One year Warranty.
- Doesn’t come with batteries
Without a doubt, Pinty is the ultimate all in one work out machine. Many owners of this fabulous machine have written reviews about their experiences. Upgraded with superior technology in order to perform intense exercises which helps with rapid fat loss. However, even when you own this machine that would seem to promise all your unwanted body fat away, I would still recommend dieting in order to maximize the result that you are looking for. If you are looking for a diet plan, you can check out my blog for further suggestions. Yes, exercising is only half of the battle, the rest is being conscious about what you eat. Having a degree of control and discipline tied with your own goal will definitely set you up for success. If you have any questions about the product or anything, please leave a comment below.